The company Steagul Motor Truck Brasovskij plant Stagul Rosu ("red flag"), which was created in 1921 to release locomotives, tractors manufactured after the war and in 1954 he began assembling the Soviet ZiS-150 trucks, receiving Mark SR101 Rosu (SR101 chassis) and armed forces in Romania.
In the early 60-ies. based on the 3-ton commercial vehicle SR131 with 133-horsepower V8 gasoline engine was the production of 2-ton Army version SR132M (4 x 4) with all single-tyre wheels.
The national army was also used his 3-ton version of SR132-3BR2S and 3.5-tonne SR114M truck (4 x 4) with back at the wheels is the military version of the 5-ton vehicle on SR113 1963 g. installation of volley fire was A226.
With the shift in the early 70-ies. the Assembly diesel trucks under license from man (MAN) production of these models was minimized

Roman was founded in 1921 under the name of Romloc, but, then, they manufactured only rolling stock.Over 27 years in 1948, the company takes the name of the Red Flag. Weather in which they specialize, gradually on the production of trucks and autotilitare.
The SR 101 model, produced by the "Roman" manufacturer, started in 1954 and was inspired by the soviet model ZiS (Zavod imeni Stalina) 150.
SR are cut-in letter from factory name:
Steagul Rosu (red flag), from Brasov (Brashov) - Romania, which became in time:
Intreprinderea de Autocamioane Brasov (Brasov trucks enterprise),
Autocamioane Brasov (Brasov trucks), ROMAN SA.
The company was established after World War II on the foundation of the old ROMLOC automotive factory built in 1921. Stagul Rosu -SR,
Intreprinderea de Autocamioane Brasov (Brasov trucks enterprise),
Autocamioane Brasov (Brasov trucks),
ROMAN SA.
ROMLOC
The company was established in 1921 and originally named ROMLOC - the Romanian Locomotive and Wagon Factory. In 1936 it merged with Astra Company and produced wagons and also canons and munitions. From 1954 the truck production has become the main activity. The first type of truck was of 4-ton payload, equipped with a 90 HP gasoline engine.
Our company underwent several evolution stages, each of them appearing in generations of new improved products. Thus, from 1962 the manufacturing of the second generation of gasoline engine trucks began The "Carpati" and "Bucegi" trucks of 3 and 5 ton payload, with 130 HP engine.
In 1971, the vehicles under MAN license started to be manufactured, equipped with Diesel engines and full forward cabins. To satisfy the mor and more diversify transport requirement, by the end of the eighties, the fourth generation of trucks appeared, from DAC class.
After '90, the vehicles produced by our company were equipped with imported power groups to meet the international transport regulations.
The company was set up as an integrated factory, to produce almost all the parts for trucks: cast and forged parts, engines and axles, chassis, cabins and wheels. This is the main part of the company. The most important think is that we have technical possibilities and a lot of knowledge in this sector. We have also a very developed sector were we make technological lines for other companies, molds for our needs, for export and for other companies and we also make special tools.
Starting with 1993, the company entered into a program of restructuring, which was accentuated in 1997, when the structure of the company was transformed into a divisional one and then into profit centers. . This was made in the idea of saving the trucks production, to align the costs and to separate the activities that can be by independent and which don’t affect the final product.
MARTA
The automobiles manufactured in Arad was a licensed production of Westinghouse 150 cars from 1909 to 1912. In 1912 the plant was taken over by Austro-Daimler and renamed to MARTA, the acronym for Magyar Automobil Reszveny Tarsasag Arad (Hungarian Automobile Joint-stock Company Arad). After the edition auf 500 automobiles, civil production ceased in 1914, due to World War I. In 1921, the two companies merged to Astra Automobile & Waggon factory (Romanian: Fabrica de automobile si vagoane Astra). This company from 1922 to 1926 also manufactured some automobiles and lorries, but the main production were rail vehicles. After World War II, it was nationalized and became Europe's biggest manufactorer of freight cars.

Информационный сайт "Внедорожные траспортные средства"
Land Locomotion. Mechanical Vehicle Mobility - LL-MVM
(На странице "commerc" размещены ссылки на отечественные коммерческие сайты)
Home