Kramer

Kramer Werke GmbH is a manufacturer of compact construction machines, located in Pfullendorf (Baden-Wurttemberg). It is part of the Wacker Neuson group.
In 1925 the brothers Kramer started to develop and produce mowing machines and Traktors in Gutmadingen (Germany). These were the first ones built in Germany and a revolution in agricultural work. The company headquarter was moved to Uberlingen (Bodensee) in 1952.
In the time from 1957 to 1958, a special department for industrial and construction machines was set up. It caused a sensation, when Kramer introduced in 1968 the first german wheelloader with four-wheel drive and equal sized tires. A lot four-wheel steered machines followed this example.
In 1973 a great change happend, when the company decided to close down the business field "traktor" and focussed on construction machines. In 1987 the focus was adjusted to the four-whell steering. This development was the basis for the construction of the first Teleloader.
In 2001 the merger between Kramer-Werke GmbH and Neuson Baumaschinen GmbH took place. Within this year, the company was renamed to Neuson Kramer Baumaschinen GmbH.
Neuson Kramer Baumaschinen GmbH was finally renamed in 2008 to Kramer Werke GmbH and became a brand of Wacker Neuson SE.

Внедорожные траспортные средства
(Land Locomotion – Mechanical Vehicle Mobility LL-MVM)
Cайт информационный, некоммерческий.
(На странице "commerc" размещены ссылки на отечественные коммерческие сайты)
Сайт постоянно редактируется. Замечания можно отправлять на E-mail: nesterovich@offroadvehicle.ru
Home