KZKT - Kurgan Wheel Tractor Plant named after D. Karbyshev was a manufacturer of special heavy automotive machines since 1950 located in Kurgan, Kurgan Oblast.
| The plant was founded on April 1, 1950 in Kurgan based on existing since 1941 enterprise Uralselmash and manufactured balers, harrows, silage choppers, threshers, etc. In the second half of the 1950s due to the increased demand of the national economy in heavy machines the plant was repurposed to produce wheel tractors. It was renamed Kurgan Wheel Tractor Plant (KZKT) by the Order of the Minister of automotive and tractor industry from June 11, 1966.|
In the 1970s and 80s it employed about 11,000 people, there were specialists of 219 professions. Pride of the collective was Hero of Socialist Labor Yuri Nabatnikov. Mass edition factory newspaper "Factory life" was issued. KZKT had Palace of Culture, Sports Palace, Stadium and "Dolphin" swimming pool.
In 1981 the plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
On July 10, 1993 JSC "Rusich" Ч "D.M. Karbyshev Kurgan Wheel Tractor Plant" was registered. The volume of government procurement in 1991 dropped from 91% down to a level of 4.5%. Due to the lack of funds oil and gas companies rejected ordered vehicles, resulting in 286 unsold vehicles accumulated in warehouses. The volume of production in 1993 decreased by 34.2%.
|¬недорожные транспортные средства (Land Locomotion Ц Mechanical Vehicle Mobility LL-MVM) Home|