CLAAS

(AWD Truck Manufacturers, history, logo, PADRES DEL AUTO)

CLAAS The start of the CLAAS group took place in 1913, when August Claas developed the company in Clarholz, Germany. In 1919, the business was transferred to Harsewinkel, Germany, where the company focused on the production of reapers. Two years later the company obtained their first patent – for a knotter to efficiently bind straw. In 1930, the first Harvester was developed with the European market in mind with the first Pick-up Baler following in 1934. In 1936 CLAAS starts to market the first combine harvester built in Europe, as opposed to imported machines previously available. They then go on to off trailed combine harvester (reaper-binder) to the European market. In 1946, following the war, CLAAS introduce self-propelled combine harvesters. By the mid 50s they open a new factory in Paderborn, Germany, and their first outside Germany – in Metz, France in 1962. CLAAS took over Josef Bautz, (agricultural machinery factory) in 1969 and expanded the product range to include green harvest machinery.

Внедорожные траспортные средства
(Land Locomotion – Mechanical Vehicle Mobility LL-MVM)
The Contact telephone: 8-903-110-70-97 - Anatily Petrovich
Cайт информационный, некоммерческий.
(На странице "commerc" размещены ссылки на отечественные коммерческие сайты)
Сайт постоянно редактируется. Замечания можно отправлять на E-mail: ap-fedosov@newmail.ru.
Home